Test Drive Acer Cloud Mobility Solutions for FREE!
Acer is offering K-12 schools across the country an opportunity to pilot the either Chrome OS utilizing an Acer C730E Chromebook or cloud-based Windows 10 TravelMate B117 (TMB117) notebook for free. This offer enables schools to explore the advantages of cloud based solutions—Chrome or Windows, and determine which solution is the best fit for bringing the power of the web to their classrooms.
For schools requesting a cloud based TMB117 notebook, we recommend Lightspeed Systems as a management solution. Learn more!
- Chrome OS
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2840
- 2 GB DDR3L RAM
- 16GB e-MMC Storage
- 11.6" (1366 x 768) IPS Display
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3050N
- 4 GB DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB e-MMC Storage
- 11.6" (1366 x 768) Display
Limited quantities available. Apply Now!
- K-12 schools must complete the Acer Education Seed Program application on our website to participate in the Acer Education Seed Program.
- By entering the program, the customer agrees to have two short conference calls with Acer.
- After the first call, during which Acer innovative solutions will be discussed, each K-12 customer can choose and will receive either one Acer C730E-C4BA Chromebook* or a TMB117-M-C0DK cloud-based Windows notebook.
- Thirty days after delivery of the systems, customers will have a second conference call with Acer to discuss their impressions of the products.
- K-12 customers can then:
- Explore opportunities with an Acer representative for long-term use of the Acer seed unit.
- OR Return the system to Acer and owe nothing. Return shipping will be paid by Acer.
- Only one application per K-12 school will be accepted and approved. If a school submits multiple applications, only the first one received will be accepted.
- Large school districts with multiple schools will be limited to a total of 3 units only.
Program Dates: Jan 21, 2016 - May 31, 2016
*Units will ship to the eligible customers within 2-3 weeks of the first conference call.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo, Celeron and Celeron Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.