1. User can choose either way below to start the upgrade to Windows 8:
· Electronic software download from www.microsoft.com
· From upgrade media (DVD) via setup.exe
2. Enter the product key for Windows 8 installation
3. Accept the license terms
4. Choose what do you want to keep?
· Windows settings, personal files, and apps
· Just personal files
5. Remove (or update) incompatible software
6. Follow Windows 8 install wizard to complete Windows 8 installation
Run Windows 8. If you encounter any problems or find yellow icons in Device Manager, please go to the Acer driver support page to download and install the required applications and drivers.